You can also choose the diffuser findings to match the necklace, make it better functional
1 Glow ball felt ball set
2 Colorful Lava Stone Set
3 Only Felt Ball Set
If you need other locket necklace, pls click picture below
If you only need locket pendant, pls click here
If you only need diffuser Findings, pls click here___
Benefits of essential oils
There are thousands of essential oil benefits so it i impossible to list all of them! Below are a few top benefits!
01. Essential oils are convenient, quick and easy to use. You can wear them during the day, diffuse them in your home or work place, or simply keep them in your pocket. Essential oils can be used in massage, and to enhance meditation and concentration.
02. Essential oils are organic substances from the volatile liquid of plants. The essential oils support the body to come back into balance without harmful side effects or chemical based products. But make sure that you use therapeutic grade essential oils, not perfume grade that contain harmful chemicals!
03. Essential oils benefits include that they can immediately penetrate the skin and cell membranes. They can actually diffuse throughout the blood and tissues instantly in a matter of seconds! Oils cross the brain-blood barrier and reach the amygdala and other limbic parts of the brain that control our mood, emotions and behavior. So they can help us with our anxiety, stress, anger or any other emotion we are dealing with!
04. Essential oil benefits include oxygenating properties. Because they contain oxygen molecules they can transport nutrients to cells that are nutrient and/or oxygen deprived. We know that lack of oxygen in our cells created disease, a deficit of red blood cells, an environment for viruses and bacteria to thrive and more!
05. Essential oil benefits include that they are high in antioxidants.We know that antioxidants reduce the risk of age related conditions, eliminate free radicals and prevent cell mutations! The Oxygen Radical Absorbance Capacity (ORAC) which tells you the antioxidant capacity of a food item is documented for many essential oils. Clove essential oil has an ORAC value of 1,078,700 µTE/100g; this is a million more than the value for carrots which is 210 µTE/100g!
06. Essential oils are a natural anti-inflammatory and are home remedies for pain relief. They are perfect for torn muscles, bone fractures, or any kind of human or animal emergency!
07. Essential oils benefits include animals. Horses and dogs in particular respond very well to essential oils on a physical and emotional level. While there are some limitations with cats, they can be a home remedy for cats as well.
08. Essential oil benefits include providing a hostile environment for bacteria, viruses, cancer, fungus, parasites and anything else that is dangerous to the cell! Studies have shown that at least five different essential oils including Melaleuca alternifolia or Tea Tree,Lavender, Thyme and Peppermint essential oils are effective against MRSA and VRE. Diffusing a blend of Thieves essential oil can kill over 99% of airborne bacteria in 12 minutes!
09. Essential oil benefits include protecting against cancer! Only 40% of cancers are genetically linked. Breast, stomach and lung cancer are only about 27% genetic based. So up to 84% of cancers are linked to our lifestyle choices! People, what are we doing to ourselves?! Please make better health choices for yourself and include essential oils. Over 60 different oils have anti-cancer activity. Hyssop, Sandalwood,Grapefruit, Myrtle and Frankincense are just a few. Sandalwood has shown up to 98.1% cell inhibition against breast cancer!
What is aromatherapy?
“Aromatherapy is… the skilled and controlled use of essential oils for physical and emotional health and well being.” -Valerie Cooksley
“Aromatherapy conveys the concept of healing with aromatic substances.” -Robert Tisserand
“Aromatherapy is a caring, hands-on therapy which seeks to induce relaxation, to increase energy, to reduce the effects of stress and to restore lost balance to mind, body and soul.” -Robert Tisserand
“Aromatherapy can be defined as the controlled use of essential oils to maintain and promote physical, psychological, and spiritual wellbeing.” -Gabriel Mojay
Aromatherapy is the use of fragrances to affect or alter a person’s mood or behavior. It is the use of fragrant essential oils extracted from plants as a treatment in complementary medicine to relieve tension and cure certain minor ailments.